In Poland, in the town of Kórnik held from 02.09.2019 to 11.09.2019, will be held tournament
" The Unofficial World Championships Of Computer Programs In International Draughts Rapid 2019 ".
The tournament will be played on the system " round - robin " consisting
of thirty rounds, about the place in the tournament to decide the score Sonneborn - Berger, time for a game 5 minutes + 15 second
for 65 moves - all programs are set to 5 minutes for 65 moves, an additional 15 seconds was added to make movements on the DGT
board. During the tournament I will use the program DraughtsArbiter Pro. The tournament is played on two identical computers with
the following hardware parameters:
- processor - Intel Core i7 870
- hard drive - Samsung 860 Pro SSD 1 TB
- memory ram - Micron 16 GB DDR3 1333MHz
- monitor - Nec MultiSync EA245WMi
- keyboard - Genesis Thor 200 RGB
- mouse - Razer DeathAdder Essential
- operating system - Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64 bit PL
In tournament will be attended by the following programs.
- Aurora Borealis Professional - Alexander Svirin - Russia
- Cerberus - Leo Nagels - Netherlands
- Damage - Bert Tuyt - Netherlands
- Dragon - Michel Grimminck - Netherlands
- Dream - Said Koudache - France
- Edeon Sport - Alexey Odnoklubov, Vasily Naumik, Victor Naumik - Belarus
- Flits - Adri Vermeulen - Netherlands
- Kingsrow - Edgar Gilbert - United States of America
- Maximus - Jan-Jaap van Horssen - Netherlands
- Moby Dam - Harm Jetten - Netherlands
- Plus 500 - Serge Startsev - Russia
- Scan - Fabien Letouzey - France
- Sjende Blyn - Jelle Wiersma - Netherlands
- Tornado - Frank Mesander - Netherlands
- Truus voor Windows - Stef Keetman - Netherlands
A huge and heartfelt thank you to Hendrik Veenstra and Jan-Jaap van Horssen.
Bartosz Socha, Marcel Kosters, Jacek Pawlicki, Adam Curyło.
Special thanks for programmers
Edgar Gilbert, Jelle Wiersma, Bert Tuyt, Michel Grimminck, Vasily Naumik, Alexey Odnoklubov, Victor Naumik, Harm Jetten, Gerard Taille, Frank Mesander, Adri Vermeulen, Fabien Letouzey, Stef Keetman, Jan-Jaap van Horssen, Klaas Bor, Alexander Svirin, Leo Nagels, Serge Startsev, Said Koudache, Alexander Presman, Rein Halbersma, and other programmers I have not mentioned.